January 18, 2011

Lovely Wedding~ Birmingham, AL Wedding Photographer

Blake and Lauren Lovely were married at The Club in Homewood, AL.  When I first spoke to Lauren about her wedding, I let her know right away that I would be 37 weeks pregnant at her wedding! She completely trusted me to capture her day 8 months pregnant and all. Thanks Blake and Lauren for allowing me to capture your day!

AND... I apologize in advance for this super long post... I had so many favorites. Enjoy! 

The bride was absolutely beautiful...





and here's the groom, Blake...


Here he is standing outside in the literally freezing temperatures to see her for the first time, and just think how amazing the photographers were who stood out there too;) 


The first look...









We moved inside for a few details shots...




The bridal party was great, considering the weather and how these girls didn't even complain! 




 



  


Brothers... they were so sweet! 

I love this wall just at the entrance of The Club...


 

 
 




















They had a great time celebrating~ 


 








 


1 comments:

Unknown said...

It was awesome of you to brave that weather for us!! The outside pictures are my favorites too!! Thank you much for making a wonderful day even better :)
Lauren Lovely