December 21, 2010

Michael and Mary Ann~ Birmingham Wedding Photographer

This was a beautiful wedding at Rosewood in Pinson. I have known this family for awhile, I photographed Michael's sister's wedding in August of 2009. So, I kinda feel like I have known them forever. They are just those kind of people:) They are totally themselves and have tons of fun. Michael is a Harley guy and has a beautiful red bike. And Mary Ann, I must say, is the perfect girl for him. It is so obvious to everyone that she adores Michael and his family. Here are a few before the ceremony. Adria shot this one with me as a second photographer... it is a blessing to get to shoot with one of your best friends. She did a great job, of course. 
Birmingham wedding photography

Here are a few of Mary Ann. It was hard to choose my favorites! Beautiful bride and gotta love her shoes.

The ceremony was so sweet... this might be my favorite shot of the day. 


And of course... lots of dancing. Here are some of the first dance as a married couple. Michael danced with his mother, which made me cry it was so sweet. Mary Ann had a great time with her Daddy on the dance floor. The top right corner picture is of her grand-parents. Dancing in front of a beautiful Christmas tree was the perfect setting for this wedding! 


Sparkler fun! ...and the happy couple changed into their and rode off into the night. Hope they layered their clothes, because they rode all the way home and it was freezing! 


Congrats Michael and Mary Ann, thanks for letting us photograph your big day!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: