May 1, 2010

baby Z~ newborn session

What a sweet session. This one was just outside of Prattville, AL. My hometown! I had never met this momma or her sweet babies until this session. I am so glad that I had the blessing of going into their home and capturing these sweet moments. I love newborn sessions, especially when the babies are a few days or weeks old. This stage passes all too quickly and having these special pictures will hopefully be a blessing to them.

prattville childrens photographer

prattville childrens photographer

prattville childrens photographer

prattville childrens photographer

prattville childrens photographer

prattville childrens photographer

2 comments:

Titus2Mom said...

Those are so cute and the baby is SO TINY!!!

We can't wait to the 10th!

Jessica

Leslie said...

I love these! I love the newborn pics where you can see their new baby skin so well and all the details! Great job Mandy!