April 28, 2010

Spring Mini-Sessions ~ The Carrington's

What a fun session! Actually, all of the mini-sessions went so well... I think I will be doing another day of them coming up soon. I love this family, they are so awesome! I love, love, love how free-spirited this kids are. I don't mean they were unruly, just loved having fun and you could tell their momma has fun with them. They haven't had the joy sucked out of them if that makes any sense. I think it is so easy with kids to strip away that natural zest that they have for life. This family seems to have a balance of training their children and at the same time really enjoying them and letting them have fun. Thanks for the encouragement Carringtons! (even if you didn't even mean to!)

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

birmingham wedding photographer

6 comments:

mallory said...

what a sweet post! We ALL had fun and I loved that I got to hang out with you, even if it was crazy! You are awesome Mandy and I love the pictures. Thank you so so much! I think our kids would have fun together--we need to try to make that happen!

mallory said...

what a sweet post! We ALL had fun and I loved that I got to hang out with you, even if it was crazy! You are awesome Mandy and I love the pictures. Thank you so so much! I think our kids would have fun together--we need to try to make that happen!

mallory said...

We had so much fun Mandy. Thanks for your patience and kind words! I am glad we got to catch up a little and I would love to get your family and mine together to play! Thanks again for the wonderful pictures. I love them!

Ole Miss Mom said...

BEAUTIFUL! You are SO talented!

Leslie said...

What great pics! It looks like they have kids in the same gender order as we do!

Titus2Mom said...

Very cute!!!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!! Will we be seeing ourselves on your blog soon? :)