February 23, 2010

Alice Hensley ~ by Mandy Smith Birmingham Family and Wedding Photographer

I love this family! When I started to blog this session, I realized I never blogged their last one. I have done 3 sessions of Alice Hensley. Her parents purchased the first year package. She is now 9 months old!!! She is such a sweet sweet little girl. I also snapped a few of her cousin as well. Check out her newborn session here.

And here are a few of her 6 month session...

birmingham alabama wedding photographer
birmingham alabama wedding photographer
birmingham alabama wedding photographer



And here she is now... She has really grown. I think it is so great that her parents will have these portraits to remember these special times.

birmingham wedding photographer
birmingham wedding photographer
birmingham wedding photographer

0 comments: