September 18, 2009

Michelle and Travis~ Birmingham Wedding Photographer

Michelle and Travis were married on August 22, 2009! It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding surrounded by really great people. I was so amazed at how much Michelle and Travis have poured into the lives of others. It really showed in the people who celebrated with them. I spent lots of time with Michelle and Travis and Michelle's parents over the past several months. I love it when a couple chooses to have an engagement session and a bridal session. By the time the wedding rolled around, I felt like I had known them for years. That is how their family is though. THANK YOU Michelle and Travis, and Mr. and Mrs. Avery for allowing me to celebrate with you and capture many wonderful moments.
Here are a FEW highlights from their day...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

very beautiful mandy, looks like they should be pics in a magazine!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, let me start by saying that I was so pleased with your work. I know that it was very trying with such a large wedding party. I must say you did awesome. I feel like god sent you to us the night of Kimberly's wedding. you were a answer to our pray. You understood how important these pictures were to Michelle,which speaks volume about you and your love for photography. Your truly an angel. Thank you from the bottom of our heart. Mike and Lynne Avery